Friday, December 14, 2012

A sneak peak into this years Christmas gift theme...

My first step was the natural food store just down the road a bit.  To buy these wonderful products.


Next step invite my brother and his girlfriend up to help with wood and then back out on the men while we have some girl time in the kitchen.  Am I against stacking wood?  Nope, but if there are girly things that need being done and I have a fellow girl to do it with...


I wonder what it's going to be?


I would tell now but I don't want to ruin the surprise for those who will receive this goodness.


Little boys helped, they even brought there own kitchen stuff to make imagination gifts when the stove was required.


 It all happened in the kitchen over a matter of weeks...


Each part simple and fun.  Only leaving one battle wound, a cut finger on a sharp edge.  Totally worth it.


I shall share it all with you starting December 26th.


Until then I will leave you with this one Christmas project the boys and I made together, thanks to pintrest.  It was so good I decided to make two giving one away...


Step one: Paint the hoolies feet.  Since little boys love painting especially there feet this wasn't a problem.


Step two: Paint the word "Mistletoes" underneath.  I have the worst penmanship ever and painting is not really my thing.  I used a stencil and filled it in.


Step three:  Add color.


There you have it a cute little Christmas project that captures the memory of those three and four year old feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment