Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Writing with a hijacked mind

I've hardly posted since Thanks giving, only of the big things, birthdays, holidays stuff like that.  It's not because good exciting things worth remembering hasn't happened.  It's quiet the opposite.  We have had Epic family adventures...

Started out neat, but it didn't take long...
 
...to look like this.
 
 
Messages from my love.
 
 
Time with Aunties from out of state...

 

 


A new job with many great stories and lessons learned....


Seeing the sun rise with friends from our wedding as we use our imagination like children playing our own pretend games...





No, it's not that I haven't had cause to write.

I should have seen the signs as I packed for Hungary, instead I convinced myself it was anticipation.  "Anticipation" became hours of sheep counting never finding the third sheep as thoughts flooded in like Spring's raging rivers.  My mind had begun the journey to mania.  Being hijacked it would start a project long enough to think of another to begin just long enough to find a third.  At some point my mind would run back to the first picking up where it left off for what seemed like a few short minutes.  So it was with writing.  My fingers would fly across the keyboard putting down some of the most insightful words I have ever written, words that were meant to be remembered.  But as I went back, reading through the final product I realized those divinely written words where no more then gibberish, a thought never followed through, all of it meaningless.

Here I am writing once again, knowing even though the increased pills have caged the darkness it will be back to taunt me.

Or let him rely on My protection, let him make peace with Me, let him make peace with Me.
~ Isaiah 27:5

No comments:

Post a Comment