Sometimes I feel like our lives barely pass, but still you find ways love me. Sometimes when we only have time to say hello as our paths cross I'm not sure I tell you that I do see the small ways you love me, so let me tell you now.
434. Our morning routine of laying in bed all blurry eyed having the same conversation, me in my husky man voice asking if you would make me coffee, and you in your scratchy bear voice telling me you would.
435. Our conversations on the way home from my nightly bank drop.
436. That you both want to and are daring enough to take to boys hiking with you.
437. And the water falls you don't go to with them just because I'm nervous.
438. I love your coffee appointments with men that build into your spiritual life.
439. Your hugs that swallow me up, protecting me from the weight of the world.
440. The house work, & cooking you do for our family.
441. Your ability to teach our boys, both in life and academically.
442. Communicating with me even when its hard.
443. Your love of God and dreams of more.
444. How you always stop what you're doing to bring me a clean towel when I'm soaking wet before I realize I forgot to get one myself.
445. Grocery shopping for all of life needs, every single week.
446. How you always answer the phone when I call on my breaks.
447. I love you for buying me Lego's.
448. You always make time for Mommy and boy dates.
449. Stopping into work unexpectedly and always understanding when I only have time to say hello.
450. All the I love you's you've given me over the last 8 1/2 years.
451. Each day since our wedding night telling me why I am your best friend.
I know this weekend was Father's day and that this post is a list of love you show to me, but we both know that a strong happy family starts with the love in the marriage.
PS. Thanks for caring for my chickens.