Now that I'm a parent I am constantly reminded of this verse:
you shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and wen you rise up.
~ Deuteronomy 6:7
310. Friends to live life with.
311. Garden hose on hot days.
312. Squealing boys.
313. Muddy boys.
316. Sitting on front steps with coffee in hand and a friend to chat with.
317. Childhood friends.
318. Fixing a fence with my handy Mom.
319. Tiny garden.
320. Cute little yard.
321. Completely enclosed yard.
322. Clock ticking in the silence
323. Sun burns.
324. Sharing wisdom through bedtime stories.
325. Empty sink drain.