Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Our tree of thanks.

I fully believe that in all of life even the darkest moments lovers of Jesus have reason to say thank You.  After all the darkest moment is the moment after death when one realizes they will forever be separated from the Creator, therefore in all else there is a reason for thanks.  Since I am convicted in such ways.  I want to teach my boys that saying thank You can be a life style.  A life style that I don't simply talk about but one that I live.  Since this month naturally calls for reflecting on all that we've been given and precedes the celebration of Jesus birth this is the time I really emphasize this practice of giving thanks.  So this year we headed out into the woods and found a tree to hold each Thank you between now and Christmas.

Man of the woods was our main photographer for this adventure.

Mom you just gotta save this one!

My favorite!




Laughter took a few also.  Pretty good picture I must say. My second favorite.


He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; and to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God.
~ Psalm 50:23

No comments:

Post a Comment