Thursday, January 10, 2013

What goes up must come down

Praise the Lord I only take one pill each day. 
One pill to keep my chaotic manias at bay. 
One pill that recently was increased. 
One pill that is now allowing my body to rest. 


All of life is in layers over lapping each other as they move from one season into the next, and so it is with this sickness. As I leave my manic mind behind it takes longer for certain aspect of it to leave, but all the while depression seeps in. And so while I may not fall into a deep depression as I adjust to new chemical levels I find myself in a mixed state. A state of exhaustion and irritability as I mourn all that I could accomplish and the personality I love most as I am reintroduced into a bit of OCD that when not followed brings a smidgen of despair into my world. A combination of the two that will in time find there balance again.

Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious, and compassionate, and righteous.
~ Psalm 112:4

~ Hypo mania during a season of life that it was actually useful.
~ The tip of the scales being far less then in times past.
~ Learning to dance in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment