Friday, April 18, 2014

Sitting to blog

It has been months since I've sat to truly blog.  It's been weeks since I sat to even write up my list.  Honestly after months of photographs and months of life passing and changes happening my finger's still don't know how to transpose life into written memories.  What used to be a daily habit, a habit formed to calm my soul now has become a strained work that never ends trailing off into empty white space...


Here's to the hope of thoughts flowing as fingers record the workings of this Momma's heart.  But until then:

93.  Boy treasure's that will all too soon pass from my eyes.
94.  Growing pains that require midnight cuddles.


95.  Walks in the city forest.


96.  Puddle jumpers and bug nets.


97.  Streams to fall into.


98.  Sticks and little boy pocket treasures.


99.  Tired little legs and strong Daddy's.


100.  Family hobbies.
101.  New quivers.
102.  Good cluster's and imperfections.


103.  Spring; the cleanse of death, the feel of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment