Monday, July 29, 2013

Quotes from the kidlets.

~ Me to Laughter, "Can you stay small forever?" Him, "I have to grow big, but I'll stay small as long as God wants me to."
 

~ You know you're a Momma of boys when you say, "Don't get stuck under the couch." As if everybody hangs out underneath the couch...


~ The boys have a wooden cat puzzle, after Man of the woods put it together he took the cloth bag it goes in and said in a deep voice, "And I'm pretending this is an alligator that's going to eat the cat."...Boys.


~ Laughter, "Wow, that's how I do that." I asked him what he was talking about and he should me he had broken a nail. I went to fix it, but her said, "Oh no don't take it off. I want to show Si and Dad."...As I type he's trying to break another nail...


~ As Strong man and I were talking Laughter using his manners said, "Excuse me Shan"


~ Strong man to the boys, "Okay Shadrach, Meshach to bed you go." Laughter responded, "We're not those guys they were thrown in the fire."


~ As Laughter put on his super hero mask he said, "The cape is your responsibility to put on me."


~ At dinner he looked at me and said, "How are you beautiful?"


~ As I told Strong man I was going to take a bath Man of the woods said, "In the bath tub? Oh Momma you're going to love it!" Laughter said he would get it ready for me, but when I pointed out that he would get his clothes wet he said, "That's okay Mommy I'll just take them off and take a bath with you."...Umm I don't think so, but thanks anyway.


~ I suggested that we have chicken, rice, and beets for dinner. Laughter said, "NOOOO! Just beets nothing else. I love beets."...It's true he does.


~ I told Laughter he couldn't do something and he said, "Alright but what if..." I interrupted him and said, "No buts I don't want you to do that no matter what." He grabbed his butt and said, "Okay I wont use my butt, but what if I just..."


~ Warning potty talk about to happen: Laughter: Mommy do you want to see and smell my organized poop?...


~ Laugher climbed the wrong side of the stairs trying to reach a shelf that had ping pong balls on it but then realized he couldn't get back down so he began yelling, "Help me I'm going to die! Help me!" As I helped him down, "Thanks Momma you saved my LIFE I almost died!"


~ Strong man to Laughter; Where did you learn to hug like that?
Laughter: Sunday school.


~ A recent conversation I was told about:
MOW: Oh crap I forgot my wallet.
Laughter: Oh crap we forgot our wallets again!
Nana: Are you boys supposed to use that word?
MOW: Oh yes, when it is something important. Forgetting our wallets is important.
Laughter: Oh crap we forgot our wallets.


~ Laughter to me as the three guys were about to go into town: I changed my mind I'm going to stay here with you because girls need protecting. Oh wait it's winter and there's nothing out there in the winter except polar bears and they don't live in Maine so you will be safe. So I'm going to go with Daddy.


~ In the store Strong Man and Man of the woods went one way while Laughter and I went the other. Shortly there after I heard a four year old voice saying, "Shandy Warren Hodsdon, where are you?"...Funny kid.


~ Allowing a 3 and 4 year old to spend the evening in there underwear is like telling them they get to meet Batman...Crazy excitement that was only slightly deflated when I said they still had to put there dirty clothes in the hamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment