Monday, August 29, 2011

Moving week

For over a week I have fought off the storm brewing within.  Beginning with the battle of constantly feeling agitated followed by a short attention span, a lack of sleep, headaches, guilt, tears, inability to feel anything joyful.  I'm hoping this storm is simply the result of all the packing and moving going on around me.


The official moving day is Sunday, but we'll start sleeping at the new place Thursday night.  We have a few rooms to paint before we move our things in.  Both my Pop and my Dad are coming to help us finish the details.  Of course Grammy is coming also to help entertain the kidlets while we focus on the two apartments.


I honestly do think that after this week the storm whipping through my body will ease as we fall back into a routine recreating our home while forming a new lifestyle.  We'll live in constant community something forgotten by our society.  Living on a farm in the country our boys will have an easier time learning healthy work ethics and responsibility.  While experiencing freedoms that are unknown to city life.  Each day will show us the wonder of our Creator.  As we watch the sunset each night or deal with raging storms.  



Our move is bringing my dreams to life.  Having watched God take past dreams and turn them into more then I ever imagined them to be I'm sure this dream too will take a path that I cannot fathom.  I look forward to the adventures and life lessons to come even as the storm rages within me.

I will bless the LORD who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. I have set the LORD continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
~Psalm 16:7-8


971.  Prayer
972.  Community
973.  Holy Spirit
974.  Dreams morphing
975.  Friends on the hill building a home for our family. 
976.  A unique love that only God gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment