Here are a few ways I've found joy this past week:
214. Screaming child-lots of time to pray.
220. Warm fuzzy pj's perfect for sick days.
226. Vomiting baby for 5 days, slept completely through each night.
228. Rubbing tiny toes, relaxing both of us.
229. Sick boy insisting I watch him fall asleep.
230. Big blue eyes intently staring into mine as long eyelashes slowly close.
231. Rubbing silky soft cheeks.
225. Songs of love from my man of the woods, "I lobe my Mommy. She bery pecial to me! I lobe my Daddy, he bery pecial to me!
235. Mommy snuggled between two cuddly boys.
243. Friends who bring orange juice.
242. Homemade chicken soup.
236. Husband that makes supper and lets me go to bed at 5:30.
250. Mix matched socks.
O come, let us sing for joy to the LORD, let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God and a great King above all gods.
~ Psalm 95:1-3