There is nothing better for a man than to eat and drink and tell himself that his labor is good. This also I have seen that it is from the hand of God. For who can eat and who can have enjoyment without Him?
~ Ecclesiastes 2:24-25
278. Strong man that puts beds together.
279. Little boys that want to be just like Daddy.
280. Neighbors that give the boys flowers to plant in our yard.
281. Excitement over new bed.
282. Growing pains-letting go of crib.
283. Soothing insecure little boys to sleep.
284. Receiving complete trust from two small men.
285. Living in town-multiple trips to the hardware store.
286. Husband who finishes what he starts even though he's late for work.
287. Handy Mother that makes time.
288. Bed time prayers.
289. Singing songs of God's greatness with my boys.
290. Holding hands with the little man on the top bunk.
291. Rubbing the corner of a treasured blanket.
292. Leaving two boys awake and content in new beds.
293. Seeing my baby fully become a toddler today.
294. Hubby brought me home my favorite snack food.