That's just what my childhood friend and I did. We left the kiddos with our amazing hubbies and off we went for two nights and three days of relaxation!
I said, "Oh that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest."
~ Psalm 55:6
729. A gift of travel sized q-tips.
730. Safety driving.
731. Sister allowing me to use her discount.
732. Nice comfy hotel.
733. Heated, people-less, pool.
734. Comfortable weather.
735. Gym to use.
736. Late, late night talks with my childhood friend.
737. Feeling good, not sore after biking and running 8 miles in the gym.
738. Torrential rain.
739. Afternoon at the spa.
740. Japanese dinner and ice cream.
741. Evan later night conversation with childhood friend.
742. Fresh strawberries picked with love.
743. Able to get "un"-lost in a new city.