Followed by catching a dirty, nasty looking beetle that both boys were convinced was a bee. Even with this strong conviction of there's they continued to hold this bug. (This made me wonder if they even hear my advice on bees, and what they would do if they had the chance to catch one.)
A joy to be the Momma of two hoolies full of adventure!
Praise Him sun and moon; praise Him all stars of light!
801. Man of the woods telling me repeatedly, "You're so cuddly today." as he covers me with hugs.
802. Tackle hugs.
803. Chalk monsters drawn and valiantly faught.
804. Bugs found.
805. Family walks.
806. Big imaginations.
807. Our life bringing belly laughs and smiles to those that catch a glimpse.
808. Pop tarts and bananas for supper.
809. Worm soup and blueberry mud pie.
810. heartfelt laughs as my three men play together.