Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Motherhood

This is the most difficult task I have ever taken on.

Some days I wonder what it is that God sees in me that I could possibly give to them.

I trip and often fall. Still in my failures I am doing my best to love 'em in every moment.

I openly talk about my broken imperfections.

For now that's all I have to give. 

I think it is enough.

Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; Be their Shepherd also, and carry them forever.
~ Psalm 28:9

778.  Fishing trips with lots of action.
779.  Raft for my Man of the woods to play in.
780.  One on one time with both of my littles.
781.  Fishing as a family with a favorite Uncle and Grandpa along.
782.  Strong man to rescue my Man of the woods and I as we have a battle of the wills.
784.  Littlest boy asking God to see more airplanes.--God answering yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment