Sunday, October 30, 2011

The eye of Laughter

Laughter loves the camera.  As much as I fear for my tool, I love seeing life through his eyes.


I forget how big the world is to such a small person.


When I stop to look through his eyes it looks as if it's a whole new place.



Maybe my perspective needs to be tweaked.


Mostly just refocused.


In reality isn't this the way I should see life?  Me as a small child needing my Father to hold my hand through the daily stuff, just as Laughter expects from me.


Laughter has Philippians 4:13 memorized.  We quote it almost everyday for just about anything that comes up.  Shouldn't I as an adult be using the same strength to get through the ordinary,


...The chaos of each day.


Honestly, there is nothing I can do without Christ.  Breathing for example, what is it that makes the heart beat?

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
~ Philippians 4:13

1144.  Little boys who love life.
1145.  Memorizing scripture with the kidlets.
1146.  Perspective of a small child.
1147.  The strength of my Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment