Monday, October 17, 2011

Preschool

This year Laughter no longer takes a morning nap and he wants to do whatever big brother is doing. 
 

Last year Man of the woods and I would spend at least an hour doing school.



Now that Laughter is doing school with us things are much more relaxed and some days only last 10 minutes.


Last year we learned through books.


This year we read one story each day and the rest is hands on.  Some days it involves coloring, or dress up, or playing games.


It is always fun and our loves tanks always leave full.



When all is said and done and I am no longer able to teach my boys daily my goal is to pass this on to them: For Ezra had set his heart to study the law of the LORD and practice it, and to teach his statutes and ordinances in Israel. ~Ezra 7:10.


1090.  School with my boys.
1091.  Coloring with Laughter.
1102.  Children's books.
1119.  The anticipation little boys have for school each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment