Thursday, October 6, 2011

On the other hand

I haven't written much of the storm within mainly because there is nothing new to write.  Still seeing the Doc. on a regular basis.  Still testing out the medications.  Still having many side effects.  Still only small degrees better. 

As I sit and meditate on my Creator I am reminded often that there is another side to this curse.

And we know that God causes ALL things to work together for good to THOSE WHO LOVE GOD, to those who are called according to HIS PURPOSE... ~ Romans 8:28

In some way, that I don't understand, this may be answer to the prayers I've begged in years, months, in fact just days past, not fully understanding my words until now.  Even now I'm not sure I grasp the depth of my request, "Father let me know You more.  Take me deeper in Your love then I've ever been before..."  I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; but now my eye sees You ~ Job 42:5

Maybe it's not a curse at all, but rather a gift.


Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
~ Ephesians 3:20-21

1084.  Meditation.
1085.  Grace.
1086.  Depression.
1087.  Unconditional Love.
1088.  Spiritual contentedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment