Sunday, November 13, 2011

I love You, in a text

After two hard days, full of fighting the storm that surrounded my mind and much of the time getting my butt kicked, I sat with my Bible; reading.  Continuing on in my journey to find eucharist in God's Word.  Only this morning, it seemed that I was just reading another book.  The harder I looked the less I saw.  So I said, "Father, You love me, and I want You.  I don't know how to get through today.  Can I have something small to cling to?"  No sooner had I said this short desperate prayer then my phone chirped alerting me to a text message.  Here's what I found, "Isaiah 40:11 a Shandy verse. :)" ~ Like a shepherd He will tend His flock, in His arm He will gather the lambs and carry them in His bosom; He will gently lead the nursing ewes.








I am endlessly loved.

1210.  Strong man who pushes me to have time with God.
1211.  A God who answers within seconds.
1212.  A friend who follows the Spirits leading.
1213.  Texting.
1214.  Isaiah 40:11
1215.  Friends who care.
1216.  Friends who call see see how I'm doing without knowing it's a bad day.
1217.  Sharing God's gifts with my boys.
1218.  Crafting with the hoolies.

No comments:

Post a Comment