Saturday, April 7, 2012

A brief pause.

I'm really excited about the conference coming up. It's going to be a great weekend! Today I get 7 hours of prep time!! So thankful to Nana's and Grandpa's that randomly call asking to play with the boys.
When we moved and life was busy I forgot to sit and savor the wisdom of the Bible. But for now I have learned that the busier I am the more I need to sit in quiet with God and His Word. So here's just a bit of what I'm reading these days:

O LORD, how many are Your works! 
In wisdom You have made them all;
The earth is full of Your creatures...
...They all wait for You
To give them their food in due season.
You give to them, they gather it up;
You open Your hand, they are satisfied with good.
You hide Your face, the are dismayed...
Let the glory of the LORD endure forever;
Let the LORD be glad in His works...
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Let my meditation be pleasing to Him;
As for me, I shall be glad in the LORD.
~ Snippets of Psalm 104
2004.  A reliable God.
2017.  Man dates leaving me home to quietness.
2018.  Unexpected requests for the boys allowing me extra time to prepare for the up coming conference.
2019.  The Psalms

No comments:

Post a Comment