Friday, April 13, 2012

Brownies

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and all three of my men are napping.  I can thinking of nothing better then to sit slowly eating away at the last of the brownies.  As if 150 calories isn't enough I added fluff and caramel to this lovely batch.  Oh the deliciousness!!! (Put half the brownie mix in the pan, drizzle the caramel sauce and fluff on then cover with the other half of the mix.  Bake as normal, and wow is it melt in your mouth good!!)


If only this could became and everyday habit.  Life would be perfect!

2046.  Hot brownies straight from the oven.
2047.  A husband who will divulge in this goodness with me.
2048.  Friends to share it with.
2049.  Spring days perfect for sweatshirts.
2050.  Extended play dates, just because it's been a while.
2051.  My bestie best, compliments me well, learning to see through another set of eyes.
2052.  Over hearing the two year olds talk and play together.
2053.  Cribbage the game of choice here in Maine.
2054.  Laughing so hard tears are flowing over the small things.
2055.  Learning new rules to a game I've played since childhood.
2056.  Still skunking my bestie, not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment