Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A foggy lens

For almost two weeks my camera has been hidden away.  Today at the request of Man of the woods I brought it back out.  I remembered why I use it so often, it captures the joy my eyes so often miss.


He who gives attention to the word will find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the LORD.
~ Proverbs 16:20

1985.  Man of the woods wanting to capture the joy.
1986.  The familiar feel of the lens.
1987.  A friend that supports my ministry to the ladies playing with the boys for a few hours.
1988.  Boys who wait giddy at the door for her to arrive with hugs and "I love you's"
1989.  To meet with my partner in the conference.
1990.  The bed situation working out perfectly.
1991.  The overwhelming and unexpected investment the church is putting into the conference.
1992.  Small man hugs at there request.
1993.  A husband willing to walk.
1994.  Dandelion yellow highlighting the joy in my Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment