Thursday, April 5, 2012

Telephone

Remember the game we played as children where one person would start by whispering something like I'm wearing a red shirt today.  The message would get passed down the line and it would end like this, I have a monkey wearing mittens today.  As fun as that was that is not what I want to play here on my blog.

Some have said that it is sad my church has made me take down my blog.  I just want to be clear that my church did NOT make me take down my blog from the website.  In fact I have been encouraged by them.  This whole situation took place outside my church body.

Moving on...

Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and turmoil with it.
~ Proverbs 15:16

1995. Choices, the gift of choosing our own path.
1996. The journey of this last year.
1997. Coming to understand the freedom a relationship with God brings.
1998. Writing, a creative outlet, given by my Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment