Friday, February 17, 2012

Vanity

I have never dieted or even paid any attention to my weight.  Now I'm taking a medication that doesn't allow my brain to know that I'm full, therefore I'm perpetually hungry.  In just 9 short weeks I have gained 19 lbs.  I have gone from a size 4 to a size 10. 

It is really bothering me. 

True, I never paid much attention to how small I was, but there was always a small part of me that would pat myself on the back when people commented on my size.  I was always the smallest.  I humbly pointed out it was the Japenese in me.  Really could I help if I was created to be small?

Pride ALWAYS comes before a fall.  I'm learning that every bit of my life has some kind of pride in it.


I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; I have no good besides You."
~ Psalm 16:2

1745.  The sanding off of old parts.
1746.  A new understanding of so many others.


No comments:

Post a Comment