Thursday, June 16, 2011

An add on

I went back and reread yesterday's post.  If you haven't yet read my last post, A day like no other, then this one probably won't make much sense to you.  Here are a few problems I found in how I lived out yesterday.

1.  I looked to logic for help, the logic of my broken mind.
2.  I didn't look for the joy so I couldn't find it when the meltdown hit.
3.  I didn't once open my Bible. 
4.  I didn't talk with Jesus until I was sobbing.

Notice the common theme, here?  I left God out of everything I did.  No good.  It's not enough to know it, I have to practice joy. 

For Ezra had set his heart to study the law of the LORD and to practice it, and to teach His statutes and ordinances in Israel.
~ Ezra 7:10

655.  My besties loving on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment