Friday, June 17, 2011

Joy in the transition

I've written about a lot of heavy stuff lately, especially as I've begun transitioning onto an mew medication.  Really only a few hours a day are dark.  Most of each day is full of joy as I raise my boys.  Here are some of the highlights for this past week.

Pizza night, it's becoming a weekly tradition.  Everybody loves it, even those who have to eat cheese free pizza.  Momma gets her favorite, green pepper and onion with extra cheese, Daddy usually mixes it up this week it was buffalo chicken with ranch dressing.  The littles love green peppers, chicken, and sausage.


My 1 1/2 year old has decided it's time to use the potty.  I wasn't sure how well this would work for me, thought it might be one more stress...He's doing great!  Really only has accidents if we're out.  He always has to say goodbye when he's done (what he's doing here.).


Lots of bubble were blown and whacked with sticks.


My son of laughter and I had some just us time this week. We worked in the garden.  Some onions were picked and replanted.  Some worms were found and loved maybe a bit to much.


The best though, was the hugging of the "mato" plants.  Actually only this one.  He just loved it.

The first day without rain this week we spent the lunch hour at the park. 

A caterpillar joined us for our picnic lunch.

On the rainy days we spent time in our pj's, watching movies and doing in door stuff. 
A pretty good week if I don't say so myself.  I love these boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment