Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 3

The thoughts of cutting have past.  Anger and uncontrollable shakes have left this broken body of mine.  Smiles and laughter have returned, along with the enjoyment of little boy lives.  The in and out of daily life just seems normal rather then the unbearable task that it was.

As night comes and lights go out it seems that an uncontrollable IV of adrenaline has been inserted into my life veins.  My nights drag on as every few minutes I have to manually calm the body back into sleep only to wake and do it again.  Maybe in a short time these nights will pass into restful sleep.  Only time will tell.  Until then I play the most unwanted game of waiting.


Oh taste and see that the LORD is good; how blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
~ Psalm 34:8


710.  Notes of love from my mother across the sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment