Until then I'm going to enjoy them and soak in each minute of there boyness; bug bites, bruises, fat lips and all.
Together we will savor the simple pleasures of life.
We'll embrace the messiness too.
I'll join in the fun, even if it's a tight squeeze.
I will do my best to capture the moments.
I will see each day as gift to be cherished. I am blessed to be called Momma by these two boy men.
Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward.
~ Psalm 127:3
716. Man of the woods excitement over fruit salad.
717. Little fingers running through my hair at bedtime.
718. Strangers smiling at my playful boys.
719. Strong man scrubbing house beside me.
720. Handpicked rose from my handy Mom.
721. Little boy kisses begging me to get out of bed in the early morning hours.