Monday, March 19, 2012

It's coming together quite nicely!

Last week we were able to go out to the retreat center to get a first hand look at the grounds and how to set up.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but it is beautiful.  A lovely drive with great scenery, that only got better when we parked the car.  Each cabin is directly on the waterfront.   The sounds of nature were all that we could hear as we walked into the cabins that will sleep the mothers and daughters.

The lodge where the meetings will take place has a cozy, family setting.  I can just imagine us sitting in front of a fire place that begs us to sip warm drinks together as we search God's Word for direction in living life pure while coming to know His endless grace.  I can't imagine a better place to search out God. 

Not having even reached our first deadline we're already half full.  While only two of us will be the face of our church during this conference, the ladies will honestly feel the touch of the many hands that have put this together.

May this weekend be a weekend of growing, searching, and healing.  It's already begun for me.

A good women is hard to find, and worth more then diamonds.
~ Proverbs 31:10 (The message)

1863.  A good ride with friends that value purity.
1864.  A great spot to have the conference.
1883.  The way nature brings healing to the soul. 
1884.  A church that values family and those close relationships.
1885.  Many hands to make light work.
1886.  Strong Man the director of the youth ministries holding our hands as we get ready to dive in.
1887.  A God who can take my brokenness and turn it around to be used for His kingdom.
1888.  I've said it many times, but GRACE.
1889.  Being humbled by the honor these women are giving me as they allow me to teach that what I am most passionate about.

Come here to find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment