Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Warning signs or the start of a fall?

About a week ago sleep began to evade me.  I increased my sleeping meds, but still sleep is hard to find.  Next I noticed that I could only handle so much of my family in one day.  I'm finding I need more time alone in order to keep on keepin' on.  I'm working hard to find my rest during nap time, to find a balance.  Lastly as I pass by cars while I'm driving I've begun again to imagine that the car might hit ours and what would happen if I lost my family and such things.  I don't go looking for these thoughts and I don't dwell on them, but they come before the darkness begins. 

I'm learning these are signs of change.  I'm not sure yet if they are simply a warning or the start of a great fall.  Time will tell.  Most of all I'm learning. 

Praise the LORD!  Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His lovingkindness is everlasting.
~ Psalm 106:1

2149.  The Psalms

1 comment: