Monday, December 19, 2011

Celebrating 5 years with much blushing

I decided it would be fun on my anniversary each year to share a moment from the day I celebrate.

As I was dressing in white I told the girls a story from earlier in the day. It went something like this:

Strong man had given me a simple necklace to wear on this day, but the chain was too long. 


As fate would have it he had experience with chain maile, the necklace being linked the same way he was able to shorten it for me. 


As we were putting the flower bouquets together that morning I showed him how the necklace was perfect.


As I let him see how it hung around my neck, the first button of my shirt popped open allowing him to see more then any unmarried man should.

Completely mortified I walked out of the room glad my sister and my old school mate were both there making the moment only slightly less embarrassing.

Your checks are lovely with ornaments, your neck with strings of beads.
~ Song of Songs 1:10

1360.  Amazing photos to remember this special day.
1361.  A husband I love more now then on this day.
1362.  A great 5th anniversary with my husband.
1363.  Holding a hand that was bigger then mine.
1364.  Laughing together.
1365.  Long car rides just the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment