Thursday, December 22, 2011

Webs, giggles, and sticky treats...

I made marshmallows today...


As the boys were licking the whisks clean I wondered what I had been thinking in making such a sticky treat.


Not too much eating actually happened.  They did love the "web" effect the warm marshmallows had.


Okay so Laughter did enjoy the flavor just a tad bit.


As the were standing in chairs eating and playing with the "webs" Laughter had one string of stickiness almost touching the floor. 


Would I make this sticky treat again?  Most certainly if not for the sole purpose to hear the boyish laughter that comes along with it.


Even clean up was fun...And it just so happens that my bestie was making marshmallows with her hoolies today too.   If you'd like the recipe just skip on over here to her blog; Life with my boys

Let your father and mother be glad, let her rejoice who gave birth to you.
~Proverbs 23:25

1359.  Sticky gooy mess.
1360.  Little boy joy.
1361.  Quality time with my hoolies.
1362.  Yummy treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment