Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Peanut butter balls

So I know that a lot people use graham crackers in there recipe, but this one is a little different and still very delish...


 Mix together:
3 Tbs butter
1/2 c peanut butter
1 c confectioner's sugar
You'll know it's all mixed together when it looks like the above picture and basically is one huge ball.


Roll into one inch balls.  Set out on wax paper.  You should end up with about 2 dozen.
They are suppose to sit for 20 minutes, but usually by the time I'm done rolling them all out the first one has sat long enough so I go directly to the next step. 


Melt 6 oz chocolate chips.
Depending on my mood I put a little bit of vegetable oil (about a 1 Tbs) in the chocolate.  This makes it a little softer and easier to roll.


Let set until the chocolate is firm and then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment