Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Haircuts, EFA 1.9

Big brother voluntered to get his hair cut first knowing that little brother was fearing the unknown.


Then while Laughter sat in my lap tears running down his face Man of the woods did his best to get his brother to smile.


I'm so proud of this boy.


He's maturing faster then I realize.



As for me...


I do my best to hold off the haircuts until they start complaining.


Each haircut physically shows me that my babies are becoming men.


As man of the woods proved to me this day.

For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
~ 1 John 3:11

1315.  Big brother voluntering to show Laughter there is no reason to fear.
1316.  Man of the woods doing his best to distract brother.
1317.  Boys maturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment