Saturday, January 14, 2012

Adventures of the Gummi Bears

I'm good.  I'm good.  I'm good.  Maybe a little too good.  I'm feeling like my skin here is holdin' me back and wish I could just jump out of it.  My fingers can't type fast enough and are frusterating me.  Making writing not so fun today.  In fact nothing goes fast enough.  Reading is just about impossible, as is sitting still.  My little boys are ever so slow. 


Have you ever watched "Adventures of the Gummi Bears"?  It was a show playing when I was a kid.  One time Tummy Bear forgot to finish his chores leaving a huge mess to be cleaned up.  Only he was sooo ssslllloooooww.  So he had a Zummi bear cast a spell on him to be super fast.  It was good for a little while but then it became big trouble. 


So we've reached trouble here in these woods.  I can't sleep.  I can't sit still.  I can't mother because things just come out of my mouth before I have time to think about them.  I can't really do anything well right now.  Another sign of my unwanted guest: Bi-polar.


I wish God would take it away.  I really, really do.  He always sends encouragement at the right time.  Little brother today gave me great words of encouragement.  So for now again I am able to say, "Lord as long as You can be glorified then BRING IT ON!!"

That they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD, are the Most High over all the earth.
~ Psalm 83:18


1557.  Brisk walks and time to play with my camera alone with creation.
1558.  Restful photos.
1559.  Handy Mom to that loves the boys and I.
1560.  Little brother's encouragment and help.
1561.  Strong man's wink.
1562.  Rascal flats.
1563.  Dancing around to memories & tears of grace.
1564.  Singing at the top of my lungs into a bottle of hand lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment