Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Many Thanks

To all of you who have helped me over the past weeks and months get through this depression.  I am grateful to each of you.  I would like to say Thank you:


For food.


 For your hands.


For your prayers.


For smiles


For the cleaning.


For the friendship.



For foot rubs.


For the time.


For the gifts.


For the honesty.


For Bible study.

You doing all of this for me, for my family, has freed strong man up to go a minister to others.  So let me say it again.  Thank you.


For the phone calls.



For the organizing.



For the understanding.



For the encouraging words.



Third time's a charm thank you CBC for being vessels of our Makers Love, it is this that I say thank you too.
Gifts #1528-1543 and countless more.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
~ 2 Thessalonians 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment