Friday, January 13, 2012

Wednesday 11, 2012

Today was a big day for me, a day of conquering. 


Today I woke with my boys rather then attempting a little more sleep for all of us, it always fails so today I rose.



Today I declared it a pajama day.  We all dressed in fresh new jamies and began our day.  I even showered early this morning.  Today I showered the boys "all by my own."



Today I said snacks for breakfast, but I didn't yell or scream for them to be quiet while I worked to get breakfast ready.  They were quite satisfied with crackers, bananas, and cupcakes before the sun woke.



Today I snuggled in close with the hoolies as we watched way too much TV.


Today I knew when I needed a break and let them continue on the movie marathon without me.  What Momma doesn't need a breather in each day.


Today I spent hours in the Bible with my helper friend.  It was goooood.


Today I conquered without retreat because of frustration, anger or tears. 


 Today was the first of many days to come.

Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name; and deliver us and forgive our sins for Your name's sake...So we Your people and the sheep of Your pasture will give thanks to You forever; to all generations we will tell of Your praise.
~ Psalm 78:9 & 13

1520.  Able to get out of bed straight away to be with the boys.
1521.  A breakfast of crackers, bananas, and cupcakes.
1522.  Clean pj's on a pajama day.
1523.  Boys happily playing together with big imaginations.
1524.  All three of us showered before lunch.
1525.  Hours in the Word.
1526.Supper made with just me and the boys here.
1527.  Some easy "to do's" marked off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment