So as I struggle with my depression I talk with the boys about why Mommy is sad or having a hard day. This week the topic has come up again as I'm trying a new medication. We talk about how my body forgets to allow me to be happy. We also talk about how just because Mommy's feeling badly I still have a responsibility to show respect and love to other people. We as a family need to work through this. The boys watch me as I go through my highs and my lows and we talk about it.
Our goal in living life with our boys is for them to learn to work things out on there own and to understand that hard situations are just apart of life there is no way to get away from them, but we can control how we deal with them. Once again most of all we want the boys to watch God lead us, and protect us as He always does.
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation." Therefore you will joyously draw water from the springs of salvation.
~ Isaiah 12:2-3
486. Late night talks with my three year old.
487. Moon reflects the sun like a mirror.
488. Being "followed" by the moon.
534. Man of the woods asking if I will be his Mommy forever.
535. Drawing chalk on the driveway.
537. The information a three year old mind retains.
538. A husband to admire.
539. A God to find my place in.
540. A God who says no to my requests.
546. A God who knows what I need before I do.
550. A God who always keeps His promises.