Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Round three

Here we go again, onto a new medication.  This is that last of the trials.  Basically there are three different categories when it comes to depression medication.  One deals only with the chemical serotonin.  This medication helped my depression but I also had some very strong unwanted side effects.  The next medication we tried dealt with neropinephrine, and this medication deeply exasperated the depression.  Round three is a combination of the first two.  In theory they should offset the side effects of each other all the while helping my mind to relearn how to function normally.  We shall see how things go...


Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for Your are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day.
~ Psalm 25:5


700.  Time.
704.  Books to read.
705.  Internet, a researching tool.


1 comment:

  1. I'm praying - fervently - for you, for your guys, and for the new meds to work. I love you,Shandy.

    ReplyDelete